sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2015

Goodbye for now (my vacation finished)

Hi, everyone! How are you?

Well, today is my last post for now. I was in the university holidays, but my classes will return next week. Unhappily I don’t have time to do many things when I’m studying… For this reason, I need to stop for now the posts on my blog.

Probably, I must to return in July because I will be in my winter holidays (remember: I am from Brazil… Then in July is winter here while it is summer in the northern hemisphere. I talked about it here: Estações do Ano). My posts will be here (you can read them… just need to click on “Articles” on top of my blog page), so you can read them always you need. Maybe I can return a few days during my semester (maybe in the Easter), but I am not sure about this.

Don’t give up on Portuguese language. I will not give up on English language too. Therefore, I need to and I will continue studying always I can (I hope to be more able in my English writings when I to return).

I hope to be helpful in the future again. Thanks!

For now, bye bye!
See you in July! Good study, people!


Então, por enquanto, eu me despeço de vocês!
Minhas férias da universidade terminaram... vou precisar retornar aos estudos diários novamente, sendo assim não poderei me dedicar ao blog neste período. Retorno nas minhas férias de inverno.
Talvez eu possa publicar alguns poucos posts durante o semestre, mas não tenho certeza disso.

Até a próxima!
Obrigado.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...